Tuesday, January 25, 2005

Stunning display of stupidity

(thats a quote from Dragon Half. If you're wondering. Which I'm sure you're not)

So I had an exam today, which went ok.... one of my proofs was.. well wrong, but other than it was fine. Or at least, so I thought, until, going over the exam paper it suddenly occured to me. I had missed out a question! Somehow I had just not seen it! I checked the damn thing through as well, and missed it then!

Actually I always do this- I should read through the question paper again after finishing. I will resolve to do so. Ah well, it wasn't worth that many marks anyhow.

People who leave really early in an exam piss me off. I mean, often I wil finish a bit early and leave, but there will be certain people who will swagger out an hour into the exam. Bastards. Every time that happens I always wonder if maybe I'm going to slowly, and maybe the answer to the questio I'm stuck on is really easy and that I suck and I' going to fail.... May they fail all their exams for their cruel attitude towards my mental health!

Hopefully this upcoming Algebra exam will go well. After its done I get a 4 day break, so hopefully I can go see Team America that evening, as it is meant to be pretty pretty good, for all its slight right wing leanings.

I'm also looking forward to seeing A Very Long Engagement. "Amilie goes to war", as, I believe, the director put it. Sounds good.

OK, I have to revise now, unfortunately.

2 Comments:

At 1:19 am, Blogger Complex said...

Well, speaking as someone who occasionally walks out that early, rest assured dear friend. It's because I'm so stuck and fed up I walk out rather than sit through an hour of hair pulling and head banging on the table :-).

 
At 2:54 am, Blogger Ben said...

Woo Dragon Half! Yay! Woo!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home