Thursday, February 03, 2005

Curry craziness

I made myself some vegetable curry yesterday, and very nice it was too. However, calamity struck later on. In the process of cooking the curry I had also been cooking some rice, and in all the confusion and palpable excitement (look mummy, I can cook!), I sort of left the hob on. But, in an act of compelling and stunning stupidity, I also left the saucepan lid on top of it as well.

The result? Goodbye plastic handle, hello plastic blob. If I had a digital camera I'd put a picture up so you could admire my stupidity in detail, but as it is you will simply have to imagine it. The sad thing is is I've done similar before, leaving a plastic spoon in the flame for a while. Although I quickly checked and stopped it after it had only melted a little. Apparently Fred and Paul take time to notice noxious plastic fumes (I was upstairs) but whatever.

It is my last exam tomorrow, and after that I am going to get really, really drunk. I think I might have mentioned this, but its always worth mentioning again.

I've been playing through Call of Duty on Fred's supercomputer, and yea, it rocks my world. I prefer pc gaming because you can save more than console gaming, making irritating sections far less frustrating (although sometimes you'll accidentally strand yourself in a really hard bit....), but unfortunately my laptop leaves much to be desired so I can only play old games on here. On low resolution. But yeah, its quite fun, killing Nazi scum. Heh heh, that ryhmes......

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home