Wednesday, February 02, 2005

almost over

http://www.suntimes.com/output/brown/cst-nws-brown01.html

Hmm. I agree with this, although the main reason I opposed the war was because I was not happy with the motives of the US administration of going to war, and the plans for after the war were not mentioned. However, if the US does as it claims its going to, and supports whoever emerges from these elections, then I will have been wrong, and Bush will have been- gasp-right. I still think there are better impetous for change than a violent war (unlike all those nonviolent wars), but still. Still, I am waiting to see before admitting that I was wrong- I do like to be right after all, although not really at the expense of thousands of lives.

However,it is important to be CERTAIN that the war on Iraq wasa good thing before saying so. Because that implies that we should repeat this.... Something I'm not sure about. Ick, I don't know. I think I need to wait and see.

Had my vector calculus exam today. It was really fucking hard, and I did really badly. Now I need to start my stats exam- last exam on friday, I intend to have a pub crawl!

1 Comments:

At 12:11 am, Blogger Ben said...

Woo, Paul told me you ordered Excel Saga 10, you legend, you!
3 you's in one sentence, impressive.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home