Sunday, February 06, 2005

Corrupt dictator!

Alright, my nation in Nation States is now a corrupt dictatorship, just as I had always planned. Bizzarely its a corrupt dictatorship with a beautiful environment, but I am a leader of contradictions. Today I will be dissing religon, which is always fun.

In nation states, I mean. Not here. I mean, I do think religon is pretty stupid, but as long as people keep their beliefs to themselves then I'm cool (and don't, you know, run a nation by them...). In fact, I'm always cool (yeah yeah Toby, hit that comments button. I spoil you you know....)

So yeah, got up to nothing much at all yetserday. I'm gonna have a go at tidying my room today, which will be fun. Its a task much needed, as I have mentioned before, before I evolve some new paperlike creature. That'd be awesome actually, but its not gonna happen.

Last night I stayed up til about 5 in the morning, which was awesome, although its not like I was doing all that much. Unless you count lanned Red Alert 2 much. I don't.

2 Comments:

At 12:45 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I've got nothing particularly intelligent to say except that I'm here& I HAVE found your journal AND started reading it. *gasp* Aren't you proud of me? ;-) Hehe, keep posting & I'll keep reading.
Bee ~x~

 
At 3:32 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said...

comment button depressed. oh no wait, that's everyone you talk to. cool? no k, not even your icebox.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home