Wednesday, February 09, 2005

Crazzzzy

I've been playin a lot of call of duty recently. I can quite confidently say that its never been more fun to shoot Nazis... Its a great game though, well balanced, with a reasonably realistic fighting experience- you really have to be careful and work with the rest of your squad at most points or you will get butchered. Of course you need an uber system to run it.

I know, I know, all these games I talk about are ooooollld, but I am a poor suffering student, so I cannae afford these new pc games. Or, indeed, the pc to run them on, which is a bit of a blow. I've sunken heavily into apathy recently, a natural state for myself, and the universe to be honest. Why oppose the second law of thermodynamics (I wonder if I could get a t-shirt saying that. That'd be a real lady magnet).

Speaking of t-shirts. No wait......

Speaking of ladies, thats where I was going with that tangent, check out this comic. I know its a link to something positive yet again, but this series of strips is awesome, and I was reminded of it by a thread on nice guys in a forum I go to. Its got some interesting truths that us self proclaimed "nice guys" should really look at.

http://www.somethingpositive.net/sp02142004.shtml

and, i honour of valentines day, why not look at this? I'm not sure why I'm honouring valentines day so early, but I got linked by someone, and so you get linked by me.

Hmm, its 5 in the morning. Lets hope Paul doesn't wake me tomorrow to find out whether I'm awake. Yes, I know it sounds like its out of a sitcom, but its actually true. I've been sure for years they've been stealing material from my life....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home