Monday, February 21, 2005

not much to say

A day packed full of no adventure. Whatsoever. I watched Puny Puny Poemi with commentary. It was amusing. I got absolutely no work done, but in my defense, theres little to do. I have more work to do tomorrow. Wooh. Lectures. I have decided to skip one of my tutorials as I get to get up 4 hours later. Its gonna be a HARD problem sheet which makes me do something different.

I've been walking a lot recently, which is good for me, but disturbing- I am a lazy sort and don't do too much exercise: I might get fit. To be honest I SHOULD be swimming twice a week, and I kind of don't do that at all. Oh well, I'm a vegetarian so I am vaguely healthy at least.

2 Comments:

At 12:43 am, Blogger Unknown said...

Well, I *should* be swimming once a week and I rarely manage that.. I dance though! That has to make up for it?!

 
At 4:29 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Vegetarianism doesn't necessarily imply healthicity...

big words do though.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home