Thursday, February 17, 2005

disembowling time

I'm trying to get a series of "something"time. It occured to me, reading the titles the other day (I might as well read my blog if nobody else does), that rather than give the impression of "killing" time, they instead imply that its about time for me to begin butchering people. Or disembowling. Which, I admit, wasn't really what I was going for. I guess it'll do though.

Annoyingly, I have to sit around here waiting for 4 hours if I want to go to a debate on Iraq, an issue I admit I have not fully made my mind up on yet. The timetabling is so that everyone can go, but its at such a ridiculous time for those of us who live off campus. Luckily I have my friend the internet to keep me company (as well as Toby and Falex actually, but they'll be leaving in a bit).

OK, nothing much to write about, so I leave.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home