Saturday, February 19, 2005

Nobody said that the world was fair

You can always tell that I'm listening to music when blogging if my post name is a lyric. This one is from The Eels. Guess which song, and you win a mention on this blog. You lucky thing you.

Ah, its the weekend again, which means I get to get up at decent hours- at about 1 or so, much better than these stupid 10 times. Actually, next week I have 9:15 tutorials, and it will be exciting to see if I can bring myself to get to these. I have this habit of thinking "hmm, if I go to bed now I will have had 8 hours of sleep and be rested. I shall continue for another hour..." which is slightly stupid, but thats the kind of crazy guy I am.

Last night, after some drinks, we inducted Rich to anime in one of the worst possible ways, with Puny Puny Poemi(spelt wrong, I know), the rather insane sequel to the rather insane Excel Saga. I think he kind of enjoyed it, so there you go (not sure what exactly that proves, but it just DOES, ok?). God, the voice dubbing hurts your ears- theres something to be said for subtitles really- at least you can tell whats going on.

I dunno about you guys, but do you find cd cases really fragile? (now listening to that brilliant album by Weezer, Pinkerton), honestly, half of them have broken in my hands, and a large proporton no longer have a lid. Its quite annoying- the Eels most recent album actually broke as I looked at it outside the shop. BrilliantlyI had managed to lose the receipt in that time...... Oh well, such is life.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home