Wednesday, February 23, 2005

Jim Carey

Not a huge fan.... I liked him in Truman Show and Eternal Sushine, and Dumb and Dumber is surprisingly funny, but Liar Liar is dreadful, Ace Ventura not much better, and the mask.... the mask I'm kind of fond of.

I mention this because this evening I was convinced to have a "Jim Carey evening", where we watched.... actually two of his films, Ace and the Mask. My opinion did not change. While Ace Ventura has a few amusing parts, frankly the script is quite awful, and I don't find Carey funny at all. But hey, I tolerated, without a single word of complaint: thats how good I am! As Imentioned, I still have a soft spot for the Mask, which is a little funnier, and with a better plot (kinda....). But on the plus side, I got to have popcorn, and my favourite thing in the whole wide world, twiglets, which Paul had bought. God I love twiglets.... I love them far too much to eat them, as I suspect it would soon form into a regular habit. Every now and then though, I like to indulge.

TWIGLETS! KIERAN LOVES TWIGLETS!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home