Monday, June 06, 2005

Physics

I have absolutely no idea why the title of the last post is "transporting." Oh wait, yes, its come back to me. I was orginally having it as physics, then noticed I was talking mostly about transport (ignoring the fact that I referred to the tile within the first line of the post), so changed it.

There, fascinating story for ya.

So anyway, had the exam today, and it went pretty well. I came in carrying 5 pens, just in case, despite them all being new, was able to answer every question, although probably not always correctly. Despite last minute revision of what words mean when refering to the position of the planets (superior conjunction, etc. Dull suff) I managed to forget it all in the exam, and subsequently guessed the least correct answer I possibly could. But what the hey?

As a reward I am taking a break from revision today (although it means I have to revise all the harder tomorrow), so go me. And what am I doing with this break? Why checking webcomics of course. Exciting stuff, exciting stuf....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home