Monday, June 27, 2005

back

I'm back. Again. I have been back quite a few times while posting in this blog, this time, however, I am back for three months. I imagine I shall probably get a job of some kind, which will be awesome fun, unless it isn't, in which case it will be deeply disappointing.

My kind parents have taped a huge amount of tv while I have been away (scrubs, ER and derren brown. Cause I'm that crazy kind of cat) so I've got that to look forward to, and I imagine I might well make it to the pub at some point....

Anyways, its late so I'm not gonna say much, other than this thread is hilarious, just because of the guy who posted it

"What would you wish for if you had one wish? Place state what you would wish for and why you choose this.

I would wish for a never ending supply of wishes. That way I never run out. "

Hmm.... Why on earth would you ask people what they would do with one wish.... and then wish for a never ending supply of wishes? Surely that defeats the point of this classic (and lets be fair, tired) thread?

But what the hey.

Incidentally, if you find out who I am on there and pm me, I might reward you. But I probably won't.

1 Comments:

At 11:18 pm, Blogger Ben said...

I'm not gonna PM u, but you are Il Palazzo

 

Post a Comment

<< Home