Thursday, June 16, 2005

Argh

Little worried. Exam tomorrrow. I should be fine, as long as they don't ask certain questions. Unfortunately, due to the layout, I can't avoid anything in the nasty topics. I know a lot, but it could not be enough if they ask the wrong questions. Argh.

I have gone into panic revision mode, which consists of randomly flipping pages in a state of some alarm, staring blankly at theorems and absorbing nothing. The wisest thing to do at this point would be to not try to learn anything, and instead relax. I probably will not do this, and will instead work myself into an insane frenzy and be unable to get to sleep.

Nerves are great things come the exam, because they propel me to great speeds, and clear my head once the actual thing starts, but before hand... before its just chaos in my head.

4 Comments:

At 12:22 am, Blogger Complex said...

Chaos. The very stuff that my life is made up of.

I too have this exam tomorrow, and I am willing to bet that I am less well prepared than the K-Man here.

I have, however, watched an impressive ammount of morning, daytime and late night TV.

 
At 4:57 pm, Blogger Jeff said...

i'm the 1000th visitor!

 
At 5:11 pm, Blogger Mr K said...

Well done! Perhaps you will be presented with some kind of prize in the near future.

 
At 6:12 pm, Blogger Phil Plasma said...

Good luck!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home