Monday, June 13, 2005

is it not nifty

Go check out todays sluggy freelance. Then read through the archives cause theyre awesome.

I just want to say the point behind that is amazing. When we come to the end of something, be it a career, a relationship, or anothers life, there is a (understandable) tendency to mourn it, now it has gone. But of course thats not what we should do. We should think back, and think of just how amazing that time was, how great we had that, and be thankful that we got that oppurtunity at all, and then move on, willing to experience new joys, new excitement. I think thats a great way to look at life.

Not that I do it. But I probably should.

3 Comments:

At 2:04 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ok, re the last entry: you let that cat in! How can you just leave it out there?! It's not difficult - just give it some milk or something, poor thing...you're mean Ciddy XD How can you not like cats?

 
At 2:15 pm, Blogger Jeff said...

yes it's easy to say but difficult to do

 
At 1:02 pm, Blogger Mr K said...

Hmph, its hardly a stray cat... If I let it in once it might come in again. Besides, I might be allergic to cats....

 

Post a Comment

<< Home