Friday, June 10, 2005

Fun with google

So I was bored while revising, a not unusual state for me to be in, and I decided to kill some time by playing "I'm feeling lucky". Admittedly, I should still be revising now, but my brain was starting to turn into mulch, so I shall take a break for a little while. A long while.

Anyways, first of all, I have to give respect to Kaotic Int'l on Island Mix for writing the longest aww I could find by using google. Probably not THE longest aww on the internet, but certainly pretty damn long.

Next of all, I discovered, that, if one was to type rawr into google, one would get this website, which is crazy genius in its own way, though it looks like it has not been updated in a very long time.

Horribly disappointingly, the number one hit for your mother is some kind of band, who, I admit I have not listened to, so for all I know they write the best music in the entire world. I entertain doubts, however. Your mum is a little more interesting, yielding a spoof news websites (and if theres one thing you'll find on the internet, its spoof website).

Anyways, I searched many other things, but a lot of the number one hits for things like "glomp", "lol", "rofl" etc are just definitions, or, even worse, joke websites. Amusingly brb gives a link for the Birmingham Royal Ballet, but thats about it.

Some random links for you- thanks to Royston from Uff for these, I... can't explain them. You'll need flash, of course.

You may have noticed that this is yet another hyperlinks post. Well yes, yes it is. Unfortunately, being trapped in the house revising or playing on Baldur's Gate (yes, THATS important too), does not leave much time for.. well anything interesting to relate. You'll be glad to know my body clock is well and truly messed up yet again, by the way. It now considers 11:30 too early, no matter what I do, and, trying to go to sleep at THREE last night I couldn't, but hey. I just have to remember to prepare for getting up early a few days BEFORE the exams, rather than just trying it out on the days themselves.....

1 Comments:

At 7:11 pm, Blogger Phil Plasma said...

I have used the 'I'm Feeling Lucky' button about half of the time I am searching for something. About half of those times it actually works and gives me just what I wanted. Those google chaps are quite clever.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home