Saturday, March 19, 2005

hungover

I am. As it was the last day of term, it was only fair to get really drunk. Really really drunk. It kicked off with the lethal genius of the Battle Royale drinking game. For those of you who don't know of the film, its about some kids who get told to kill each other off or be killed themselves. Theres 42 of them and it continues until theres only one. The game is you drink every time one of them dies. Believe me, thats a lot alchohol- my stomach is protesting just thinking about that.

Afterwards we went to some party somewhere and drank more, then we wondered round the park part of oldfield park, which I had never seen before. I remember having a fight with ice at one point while at Sally's (Malex's girlfriend) house when we were randomly poking at their fridge. That was fun.....

Urgh, anyway we stayed up til like 6 in the morning, and my head aches- its gone down a bit after the paracetemol but those have messed with my stomach: its always a balance of different pain.....

Goin' home tomorrow, which means I have to pack some point this afternoon, annoyingly.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home