Thursday, March 10, 2005

Late again...

I was this morning. Some bastard on the bus, with 5 minutes until the lecture, chose to count out his change in what looked like 5pence pieces. Took ages, 'cause first he had to count it, then the driver had to count it. Just about made it to the lecture in time, but I was pushing it.

Hmm, I had something to blog about earlier. What was it?

Umm... dunno. I have a bet with Toby currently. He always drops his pen during lectures, and this week he bet me a pound that he wouldn't do it once. Astonishingly, he's managed it so far, and there is only one lecture left tomorrow. I'm actually a little worried- could Toby have managed the impossible? A whole pound is a lot you know......

I'm marching to Free Tibet this saturday- the arrangements are pretty crazy, in that Ben, head of the students for a free tibet society only emailed the details of our journey a couple of hours back. Still, it should be fine. Gotta get myself a sleeping bag, but apprently Alex can provide me with one.

Yeah, what WAS I gonna write about? Knightmare? I guess I could. If you haven't checked out that movie yet, do so, its brilliant. Knightmare was this wonderful show where 5 kids would come on. One would put on the helm of justice (or truth or marshmellows or something), and take the eye shield (only in later series though....), which effectively blinded them, then went into a kind of cgi dungeon (except i wasn't cgi cause they didnt reallly have special effects), and the 4 kids would watch on a screen and guide them. Typically, the kids didn't seem to know their left from right, which led to many comical deaths. Almost every team ended up dying, with the few that won geting little from it other than a pat on the back, and bragging rights with the other kids. It was a truly scary show to watch back then, and is hilarious to view now. They are showing it on challenge tv right now. Check it out.

Right, gotta do work now I guess.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home