Friday, March 04, 2005

Back home

So yeah, back to SW tomorrow, which should be fun. Theres nothing like a crazy go nuts train ride to get the blood stirring. Incidentally, I don't think I've ever linked to the brilliant www.homestarrunner.com which I should have, because its awesome. Check out the Strong Bad Emails and Teen Girl Squad esepcially. Actually, check out all the cartoons 'cause they're all pretty damn funny.

OK, a request. I know I mentioned this a while back, but I had a slightly lower readership then, so I shall repeat. If any of you haven't, please head over to www.controlarms.org . We need a million faces ideally (because someone has already named it the one million faces petition, and its only got like 300,000 at the moment), so every little one counts. You can just draw a picture of yourself if you don't want to submit a photo. Keep it serious though, this is getting presented to the UN in 2006. Please, if you do this, link it to all your friends, and get all your friends to link to them. Getting a global bill to control the movement of arms would be an incredibly positive movement for change, and it is shocking there is not one in place already. Conflicts can only keep going if people have the weapons to do so.

Umm, yeah. I am on campus yet again- I have a tight schedule to meet, as after my 12:15 lecture I have to rush home and pack for the 2:42 train. I have made the mistake of getting trains with specific times again, which is always guarenteed to stress me out, but thats the life I've chosen. The tube website chose to scare me by putting up an article talking about delays on the circle and hammersmith and city lines, the only two lines going straight to liverpool street (the other routes are rather circutuous. And I can't spell circutuous), which I have an hour to reach. However, closer inspection showed that there wasn't, in fact, any delay. Which is odd really, but there you go- maybe it was an old article, I didn't check the date, I just read "today" on it.

Two guys to my right are currently doing a maths sheet I have already done, and I'm pretty sure they are getting horribly incorrect answers. I could of course tell them this, but hey, I could be wrong, and if they do badly, I look better in comparison. This thing isn't assessed anyway.... alright I'm a bastard. So sue me.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home