Friday, March 11, 2005

Kissing etiquette

By this I don't mean etiquette while kissing people, as this is one dilemma that does not particularly apply to me right now. Rather, what do you do when friends kiss? Uh, by that I mean a friend with partner who may also be a friend kissing. Not the tv show, now finally finished (and you thought it would never end....)

Honestly though, there are no rules for it. At no point in my life have I had training in the proper thing to do in this situation. Obviously watching them is not on, and plain rude, but also clearly staring away in disgust is also wrong. Should you just try and fixate on some object, or the tv if its playing... but then you make such a show of it you look foolish......

Hmm, its a problem that plagues us all.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home