Friday, March 18, 2005

Drunk?

Oddly on the day that I had my last lecture and Toby was ill, I developed an allergy to buses.

Huh, who'd have though it, I got a fictional allergy to prevent me going to my last lecture of the term? Crazy. I imagine today will have much rejoicing, in alchoholic fashion. If all goes to plan, later we will be playing the very simple Battle Royale drinking game: every time someone dies.... heh heh, we are gonna be wasted. Luckily I'm not going home 'til sunday as I don' relish the prospect of travelling home hungover again.

Paul and Fred very kindly got me MGS3 for my birthday, which rocks- I reserve judgement of it so far, but right now I can't grab anyone. And I really wanna throttle some helpless guards- thats the joy of MGS, isn't it?

My throat is completely messed up at the moment, its all dry and weird, not really sore, but annoying. Oh well, drinking copious amounts of alchohol is CERTAIN to cure that. I should have done a medical degree.

"Whats that, cancer? I proscribe whiskey! And plenty of it! I don't know how to spell prescribe! Oh, that might be it."

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home