Tuesday, March 22, 2005

Borrn in the UK

Yeah, I'm back home now, which is good, it means I can get some well needed relaxing done. By coincidence and luck I have managed to not be set any coursework. I have just one problem sheet to do, and thats not even assessed, so theres no big pressures. Undoubtedly I'll come up with some intricate project to keep me occupied, but right now I'm busy watching my huge archive of ERs my parents have taped for me and catching up on all the commentaries on DVDs I have not listened to.

So yeah, I didn't post yesterday, because I was hideously busy. No honestly:I had to unpack, and then I had to play on MGS3 until dinner, and then I had to go to the pub! My hands were most thoroughly tied.

But yeah, nothing that much of sufficient craziness to report has occured- disappointing I know. I could invent something including a drugged up mongoose going crazy at a mall, but I'm not going to. Specially as malls are American. What do we call them in the UK? Shopping centres, I suppose. I dunno, thinking about it, whenever I have talked about going to one of those big centres I refer to them by name, like Bluewater or the other one. Or the Metro centre. Gotta love the metro centre. Its got laser quest! Although when we went there with Ben (who lives in Durham, very near to newcastle), they were all booked up, well at least thats what they said. The damn place was near empty when we were there, so unless there were secret parties of people who were hiding in place waiting for their go in laser quest, it seems like she lied to us. Evil woman that she was.

Anyways, yeah, its good to be home. Pub crawl this friday!

1 Comments:

At 6:33 pm, Blogger Ben said...

Ye she was a bitch.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home