Wednesday, August 24, 2005

oh you know it'll be alright, when we go shopping!

Clothes shopping. I am not sure when I last went shopping for clothing. I do my best to avoid it, and as I haven't grown for a long time, I haven't needed to shop. However my sister had decided long ago that I was simply not hip enough, and it was her task in life to make me look more... well hip. I reluctantly agreed, and allowed her to lead me round the shops of Cambridge (next, topman, suit yourself, moss, and assorted others with far more ridiculous names), making me try on such slightly disturbing things as pre-faded jeans, and brown shirts. I have no idea why she thinks I look good in brown- perhaps it suits my sunny outlook on life.

Still. Shopping, as I have mentioned before, is deeply tiring, but shopping for clothes is even worse, as you have to try everything on. For some reason, every single bloody button on any shirt is done up, which requires more dexterity than I have after an hour or so of shopping. At one, rather stupid point, I attempted to put on a shirt with one of the buttons still done up. Word of advice: this does not work, and when you come out of the changing room with half the shirt above your head, you will be laughed at. Seriously, some of these crazy fashions kids are wearing nowadays- I couldn't work out whether one particular jumper thing was inside out or not.... I decided not to purchase that particular article of clothing.

But yes, I came out of it with much more clothing, which I might even wear on occasion. Those of you (un)lucky enough to know me personally might even get to see it. I can actually hear you shudder with anticipation.

2 Comments:

At 10:13 pm, Blogger Ben said...

Kieran with more clothing. Oh my god I didn't think Kieran could get any better - I could practically pee my pants!
It sounded funny in my head.

 
At 11:17 am, Blogger Imperium child said...

Haha, ben. On a side note kieran apparently i too look good in brown. Strange no? Maybe they are being rude and incinuating we smell?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home