Saturday, August 20, 2005

Busy Busy Busy

I tell you, I have been busy like a bee recently, an unusual state of affairs for me. Not that I've been doing anything one might accidentally construe as work, oh no, I have been living life to its fullest, and all that stuff. I couldn't do that constantly. Living life to its fullest is incredibly tiring, occasionally I need to live life to about halfway of its fullest. Sometimes maybe only a quarter. I suspect no-one lives life to its actual fullest, which would be to doing things( active, kerrrazzzeeee things) from the moment you woke up until the moment you fell asleep (or collapsed of exhaustion).

My house is a mess. Its a natural state, and I like it. I even can look at our sitting room and think it looks tidy (it certainly does compare to my university home), but then I go visit a friends house, where they claim it is "very untidy" because there is one piece of paper somewhere. What can I say, I love the cluttered existence! I have grown up with it, and I don't think theres a huge problem with it. Its more... homely, almost, to have a bit of a mess, because when you get down to it it is so much easier to have mess- things you want are near you, things you don't want are far away, generally, while if you organise everything you have to get up to get everyone. 's not for me.

1 Comments:

At 7:39 pm, Blogger Ben said...

You copied my blog title, you thieving gypsie!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home