Thursday, August 18, 2005

Hmm, yes

http://highclearing.com/index.php/archives/2005/08/17/4543... Yes... I have to agree with this. I still want to trust the police, but I think that if they mess up, there is still a tendency to cover up- natural really, but this seems to have gone right to the top. To restore faith in the police I suspect a full inquiry might be necessary.... This is a tragic incident, and it must not be repeated, especially not , as it appears to be here, by a complete communication break down.

2 Comments:

At 7:58 pm, Blogger the prisoner said...

Mr. K,

The village is interested in your contributions. Could you add your email address to your comment?

 
At 12:08 am, Blogger Ben said...

Oho, you've been found out. Guess I won't see you again, unless you escape from that giant sphere.
That whole shooting thing has got so messed up that I have no idea what to believe.
Did the police just shoot the guy or did they give a warning. Were they in uniform? I dunno.
I don't really think you can blame the individuals - if they'd let him get on the train and he wasn't a terrorist, then they would be in even more trouble. Seems like a no win situation.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home