Sunday, April 10, 2005

webcomic a day

errant story. I can't remember how I ever found this comic. I suspect I was linked by another comic.

This isn't your average webcomic. Most, while having characters that do evolve, are quite happy to do one shot gags, and quite frequently have evolved into a more plot based form. This comic starts plotted from the very beginning. As such, you will need to go to the very beginning of the story and read through.

Don't worry, despite having a plot, its still very amusing, with a few mangaish influences detectable. Its also very well drawn- certainly the most detail you will see out of all the webcomics I list (though some are coloured).

I really like this, although now I've caught up with the story I find the pace a tiny bit slow, but I have that with all plotted comics. It updates... fairly regularly.

Check it out.

1 Comments:

At 5:17 pm, Blogger Unknown said...

grr, I've been reading pvp obsessively for over a year now, and I often call in at sinfest - don't add to my list! I'll never get any work done!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home