Saturday, April 09, 2005

A day of drinkin'

So just got... well got back quite a while back, but lets pretend I just got back from the pub. We intended to spend the whole day in the tem, but instead went to the tem instead.

I had the oddest experience tonight. As I couldn't drink THAT much, seeing as I was feeling kinda ill, Ad and Troll were drunker than me. I am ALWAYS the drunkest. This is a rule for me. Well, if I'm not the drunkest, I'm too drunk to notice that someone is drunker than me. I am also using drunk like a verb, which is probably wrong on many levels, but there you go.

I have many photos from today, some of the best I may well post for your delight later, but for now, ciao. Not even a webcomic tonight guys. Sorry, but I'm kinda tired- just gona check the webcomics, then I'm off.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home