Wednesday, April 06, 2005

webcomic a day

http://ctrlaltdel-online.com . Computer gaming humour. This has a bit more of a plot than penny arcade, which I shall talk about some time in the not too distant future. Very funny, quite random comic about two gamers, essentially. Sometimes the humour is about the games themselves, more frequently its about the gamers and their... slight lack of sanity. Good stuff- you don't really have to read through the archives to get it, but its probably useful, and I would always reccomend you do so anyway. The only thing with me is that I am not a big fan of Chef Brian, possibly because for a while my flatmate Fred would not stop quoting him (before I had even seen ctrl alt delete. This is the ONLY comic Fred reads... don't ask me why). And also 'cause I don't think hes that funny, but thats just me.

Still, he doesn't appear that much. If you like penny arcade you will enjoy this- this is a very likeable comic, although you probably need to be a gamer to get it.

2 Comments:

At 5:23 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ugh, ok first you change your nice format into something that I will sue you for when it permanently damages my sight, and you also make vaguely rude remarks about the Harry Potter books (99 days 'til the next one's published ^_^). Do you want me to stop reading?! Make the format more muted, pleeeeease...& if you want to change hosts then switch to LiveJournal, then I can arrange you nicely with everyone else in my LiveJournal folder :-p

Oh, & Amazon is very dangerous to one's finances- I'm warning you. Quit while you still can. It's too late for me but you can survive! XD

And don't think I won't gloat when you finally admit that you can no longer be a vegetarian...I predicted this...^_^ Heehee, glad you're ok, Ciddy.

 
At 10:38 pm, Blogger Mr K said...

When was a I rude about harry potter? I was so never ever rude about harry potter? And I like this new format....

 

Post a Comment

<< Home