Tuesday, April 05, 2005

webcomic a day

And so on to the fourth link. These are all things I check daily for updates so far, by the way.

http://www.building12.net and http://www.misfile.com . I mention these both together because they are both by the same artist, so if you enjoy one you will probably enjoy the other. You can tell that both are heavily inspired by japenese manga, with the latter being about a man trapped in a woman's body, and building 12 having a girl pretending to be a guy. Its all amusing stuff, and if you like Japenese manga have no doubt that you will enjoy these.

However, you don't need them to enjoy them. Personally, I think misfile is actually better. Both are telling a story, and misfile is a little tighter, focusing as it does on a smaller cast of characters- building 12 has a huge amount, leading to a more chaotic and sometimes a little confusing story. So I would reccomend starting with misfile. However, I started with Building 12, so meh.

Notice how I have not been giving webcomics a mark out of 10, or anything. This is partially because this would be hard- I like all the webcomics I am advertising here, so don't really want to rate one down in favour of another. Also, I don't think a rating system is the best way to judge something, especially not something as subjective as a webcomic. Finally, I want you to read all the pretty words I''m writing, because I am vain.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home