Saturday, April 02, 2005

Webcomic a day

With a lack of things to talk about, I'm gonna talk about my favourite webcomics. As I have mentioned, I read a lot of webcomics. It takes up a lot of my time. And I am jealous that you still have that time. So I am going to steal it.

Now bear in mind that I might have mentioned these before, but now you get to read about them in detail. Cause, I dunno, I'm sadistic or something.

First on the list is the occasionally updated www.sexylosers.com. This is a great little, incredibly dirty webcomic. There are about 251 proper strips, with over 100 guest strips there, so that should keep you busy. The strip is well done, very disgusting, and also very funny. Its an x-rated comic, being all about sex. Actually, being all about weird sexual perversions (including necrophilia, and a man who prefers masturbation to everything else....).

Anyway, if you are not easily offended, you should definitely be reading www.sexylosers.com . Be warned, updates are very infrequent.

1 Comments:

At 8:01 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Visited. Wasnt offended. Found "Cutie Money Flash" rather amusing. Who said watersports wasnt in fashion? ...*smirks*

 

Post a Comment

<< Home