Saturday, April 02, 2005

Dun, dun dun dun

Thats the Buffy the Vampire Slayer theme tune. You can tell, can't you? No? Well you clearly suck. Severely.

So yeah, i'vbe been watching the 6th series, which is classic. I do like a bit of Buffy. If the new series of Dr Who (another episode tonight) can match its quality then I shall be pleased.

Had some vegetarian sausages while everyone else had proper sausages today. Foul, absolutely foul. The problem is is that the people who make is are too busy trying to make it sausagy that they forget to make it taste nice, so you end up with some of the nastiest sausage you can imagine. There are a lot of flavourings out there people! There is such a thing as garlic! I don't care if my vegetable sausages don't taste like sausages, they just have to taste NICE. Its like vegetable kievs, they don't taste anything like chicken kievs. No, they just taste delicious. I wonder if food manafacturers realise that most people don't become vegetarians to torture themselves. Perhaps its a conspiracy to make me eat meat? Shan't work, I'm too hardcore (hardcore vegetarians do exist. Cause I say so).

The Eels are having a gig in May, in an entirely difficult time to do. A monday... grah, I really want to see the Eels again, who are one of my favourite bands in the entire world. But... meh, I can make it, it'll just be dificult. Then again, difficult is my middle name. Or it will be when I've filed this deed poll.

Actually, it shouldn't be too hard to change ones middle name as most people don't know it, and most forms store it. So as long as you keep the same initial you should be fine. Right, I've got a J to play with.... Toby, get to work!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home