Monday, April 04, 2005

RIGHT!

Fouth time I'm writing this.... don't ask.

So, Bo Selecta bad! People who say otherwise wrong! Twice appearance on top 50 sketches unforgivable! Little Britain too high due to being recent! I watch much comedy! I like comedy!

Thats a very shortened version of what I've been saying. I WILL save the draft this time, in case blogger fails again.

I've got a bit of a stomach bug, which means I'm on soup. Really nasty tasting soup too. I'm, as i have mentioned, a really picky vegetarian, and I have been trying to ween myself away from that. However, just eating stuff I don't like does not, in fact, improve my feelings towards it. This might be obvious to your average person with a brain, but not to me.

Anyway, webcomic a day in a minute. Although you'll have already read that. Unless you just sit staring at my blog waiting for updates. In which case... while I am flattered, you could possibly find something else o stare at. Like the webcomic I'm about to talk about... (like the link?)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home