Wednesday, April 20, 2005

Swimming

I haven't been swimming since last summer. Thats always the way, I go on holiday, go swimming, and think "oh, this is fun, I should do this more". Its exercise, but its fun! Well ok, not THAT fun, but you know what I mean. Actually, swimming is great. No, it is, cause you get to be totally underwater. Thats the full 100%. And you don't feel bad about it, cause when you normally get wet its quite irritating. Unless its a shower, I suppose, and you expect it.

But yeah. I always get freaked out swimming in the sea because I expect the worse. Jellyfish, sharks, sea urchins, I expect them to be swarming towards me. Well, the sea urchins can't exactly swarm towards me (that WOULD be scary) but you know what I mean.

Anyways, I did 40 whole laps today, and just now we have been doing coursework, so I am feeling SO damn virtuous right now. I'm just waiting for my metaphysical reward. Hopefully it will come in the form of women. 50 women. They can cook for me.....

Actually, so far my metaphysical rewards have extending to discoverin I have no onions when I want to cook with them, and my cucumber having collapsed into a rotten thing when I wanted to eat it. So not so much with the rewards. Never mind, I have had 70 something visitors to this site. I like to imagine these are all seperate people, and they check this website one after the other, once weekly, meaning I have the hugest readership in the world.

I finished the Princess Bride over the weekend. Awesome book, I would definitely recommend it to anyone with a morsel of litery taste. Well, one who liked fantasy, and satire, and other things like that. Or the movie, of course. It was weird reading it, because I have seen the film so many times, so I would recognise scenes and nod in recognition, and be surprised when they were different. Which I have never had that way round- I've seen films of books I love, but this is the first book of a film I love.

K, webcomic a day in a minute. Maybe.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home