Tuesday, April 19, 2005

On campus craziness

"The hardest part about hugging someone to whom you are attracted but not already makin' out with is knowing how long is safe. End the hug too soon and it's weird; the other person thinks "man why did he/she only hug me a little bit?" Hugging someone for too long, on the other hand, is a clear signal that HELLO YOU GIVE ME BONERS/SQUISHY LADYPARTS HAGBLGABGLH. We walk a tight-rope, my friends, a tight-rope over the chasm of AWKWARDNESS."

From the newspost on todays www.questionablecontent.net. In fact, lets make it the webcomic of the day. I haven't titled thus, because, well, I wasn't originally intending to write about it, but I'm already halfway towards raving about it, I might as well. Questionable Content is a great little webcomic, well drawn, funny, and about indie kids. Its even got a reference to Guided By Voices in it, which sends it up in my estimation.

It is plotted, but not in a planned way (or at least, I don't think so). Instead its more in a ctrl alt delete style, where the characters are mostly living a normal existence, and the comic focuses on their relations and how how they evolve. These kind of comics are probably my favourite kind, and they should be yours too. So check it out!

Hmm, perhaps you shall hear from me forthwith. For now, lectures rear their ugly head.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home