Wednesday, April 13, 2005

What was I going to say....

No, honestly, what was it? Grr, this happens all the time.

Never mind. Apparently the world doesn't revolve around me, as I am stuck on campus waiting for a meeting that is scheduled 2 whole hours after my last lecture of the day! Whats up with that? I'm pretty sure most people do secretly believe the world revolves around them, but are afraid to admit it, but I am not! I will stand up and be proud to be egotistical! Because why not after all?

Well it seems like I may not be chair of Amnesty after all. There is a challenger to my throne, one perhaps with fresh new ideas and sterling good looks (not quite as good as mine, but whos are?). It can only be settled one way- a battle to the death. Out of respect to Amnesty, it will be a fight using letters! Yes, we must both write letters out to various mercenaries and assasins, requesting they "take" the other guy "out". The most persuasive person wins!

I suspect this is secretly the basis on which all leadership contests are taken, or something along that note anyway. I've always though that the best way to spice up the elections would be to have a Gladiator style eliminator at the end-

"Tony Blair, you got 38% of the votes. You will go on my first whistle. Micheal Howard, you got 32% of the votes, you will go on my second whistle. Charles Kennedy, you got 20% of the votes, you will go on my third whisle. Others, you got the rest of the vote, you will go on my fourth whistle."

Face it, Tony doing the monkey bars would be freaking hilarious. It might also encourage some younger political leaders too.....

1 Comments:

At 3:32 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said...

or maybe a tony'll fix it program...idea's people!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home