Tuesday, April 12, 2005

On campus posting

Oh how you missed it. Duhrin Easter all posts were made from the comfort of my laptop, but now some will come from the hippning happening Bath university campus, where anything goes, and you can never tell what might happen next!

To really spice up the excitement I could go to a web cafe, where anyone could be watching me write my posts- even a famous person! But to do that would require money, and as I am currently acquiring a profit of approximately £0 from this website, I doubt that is going to happen.

Hmm, its ironic (or something), that I clamour after fame (in a small little, thousand hits a day, kind of way), yet if I were to achieve it this website would crash and burn. Indeed, this is the peril many websites face, especially those with high bandwidth uses like webcomics- many end up actually paying for their success. Which is why they have those little donation buttons, although as to how much money they get out of them, I honestly do not know. However, I do crave fame, so if you love and adore this blog (as I'm sure you do), why don't you tell your friends? Actually, screw that, aggresively campaign in favour of this blog. If your friends refuse to read it, grab them by the neck and put them in front of a computer with it up. Send viruses to websites which send out millions of email advertisements for here. Graffiti 15 feet high advertisements for the website. Take over the nation with the express purpose of forcing everyone to read this. Those are only a few of the easy, achievable measures you need to take to make this blog the number one place for.. well everyone really. Not everyone will LIKE it, but the state police will be watching to make sure they read it and comment with something appropriate (for example "this is the best blog ever, I adore you Kieran, please have my babies").

Hmm. This is what happens when I post on campus....

5 Comments:

At 11:02 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said...

This is the best blog ever, I adore you Kieran, please have my babies.

 
At 10:51 am, Blogger bullish1974 said...

oh yeah. "this is the best blog ever, i adore you kieran, please have my babies". i hope this helps.

 
At 5:10 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said...

XD Will you bear my child? No...?

Gah. I love reading this journal, only...sometimes I forget to look. I generally look everyday for updates.

 
At 3:21 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'll tell you what K, you are racking up your devotee's! And I am absolutely one hundred per cent positivelo that that is spelt correctly. devotee's I mean. ok everyone, who would you say is your favourite blogger?

 
At 6:49 pm, Blogger Mr K said...

I'm touched by the response from all my fans, and yes, you can ALL... wait, I phrased it please have my babies? That sounds like I'm some kind of child snatcher.....

 

Post a Comment

<< Home