Sunday, September 05, 2004

Update every day he claims....

Heh, well yeah. I'm a very busy man. I mean, last night I had to go to the pub with my friends in the evening.... and that was it.

Well, yes, fine, I have failed but I imagine my readership is literally non existant so its no big deal really.

But yeah, not much is happening to me, not of interest, so I don't have much to write about. My sister keeps stealing my socks. Its actually really annoying, because it makes it virtually impossible to find a pair. Somehow, despite having about 50 pairs, all of similar colouring and design, they all mange to be just different enough so if you were to look it would be very noticable.

I usually resolve the dilemma by not wearing socks most of the time, but going out unfortunately does require socks. I did wear trainers without socks one holiday, which led to them smelling so much they had to be put OUTSIDE THE HOUSE. So I try and wear socks with trainers now.

Course, I could wear sandals, but I think thats more holiday wear. Not that I am really a trendy one in fashion terms. If one asks me what I'll be wearing at any given occasion it will be jeans and a t-shirt. I have one nice shirt, saved for those occasional formal situations where it might be required. But still, I pay vague attention to what people think about me (as everyone but the mentally impaired do. It irritates me when friends pretend they don't care what people think about them. Its ALWAYS a lie. Sorry, but you change yourself to suit others- thats the way a human being is), so I try and not look too stupid.

Its like how I'm subtly geekish. I will discuss things like magic the gathering to friends who do it as well, but I won't interrupt a conversation at a party to mention it. It just isn't cool, and I, like all other people should be ashamed. And those "funny" t-shirts proclaiming painful things like "2+2=5 for extremely high values of 2"... not only is it nonsense (2 is 2 damnit. That just irritaes me), its not very funny, but very embarrasing nonsense.

Well, I'm not THAT subtly geekish. But I'm better than some.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home