Sunday, August 22, 2004

hi there y'all

Hi, and so I start another blog with the optimistic plan of posting every day, but with the advantage of an internet connectionthat is consistent AND absolutely nothing to do.

A bit about me... I'm British, aged 19 and studying maths at Bath university. Yes, I am THAT exciting. I have a girlfriend, which is possibly destroying the whole title of the blog thing, but to be fair I haven't actually seen her in over 6 months. So its hardly what you'd call a relationship filled with passion right now.

I created this blog to, not, as you might fear, bemoan my bad luck with the fairer sex. Oh no. I intend to bemoan everything under the sun I can possibly think of, and hopefully entertain along the way. As a warning, I am quite political (for want of a better description) and may occasionally make some kind of an issue about something. But not too much- there are some smart people out there, www.xoverboard.com and www.thismodernworld.com spring to mind, who have far more interesting things to say than I do- so hopefully if you find this blog I can keep you reading it, and possibly even become internationally famous. Well, you never know.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home