Thursday, September 02, 2004

Pulp Fiction

Today I watched Pulp Fiction while thinking about my ex sleeping with other people. Which was fun. Well, other person in Wales. Probably having sex right now actually.

I know, I have all the best thoughts. But anyway, if you haven't seen Tarantino's films you really should. I'll have to wait and see the cut of both Kill Bill's together, as really they are MEANT to be one film, before I judge, but resevoir dogs is probably his best.

Pulp Fiction is a good film. There isn't an essential point to Pulp Fiction. No real resolution, its just the telling of some stories. Interesting stories, true, exciting stories certainly, but no more than that. But despite that it fascinates, thanks to Quentin's gift for dialogue and direction, as well as some A-grade acting from its cast. Its very enjoyable, and worth a watch.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home