Tuesday, August 24, 2004

single life

So, yeah, been single (oficially) for a whole day now, which is exciting. Of course, I've been effectively single for 6 months, having seen neither head nor tail of Amanda in that time. Hmm, thats an odd expression really. Its always used to apply to humans. I imagine its politer than saying "I've seen neither head nor arse of them".

But anyways, yes, I went down the pub to drown my sorrows, and it was good. Drinking is one of the most sacred arts in the universe, I think. Its great, although every single time theres a big drinking event at university, it is invariably me who makes a fool out of himself, mainly not so much because I'm a lightweight, but because I drink collosal amounts. I get to a point when I stop counting and, as at the most recent time (the last day of term at university) when I drank 17 carlings, then suggested to my friends to watch this anime we had (tenge tenjo) and talked through the entire thing. I apparently told one friend that there were plenty more fish in the sea a painful amount of times, and asked a friend whether he was gay about 500 times.

Sigh. But yeah, drinking is good. Of course, I tend to throw up the next morning after drinking. On the night itself I shall be fine, but the next day I will feel horrible, and spend most of it hovering near the toilet, moaning. So I try and drink less. Of course, next time theres a pub crawl or birthday, I shall ignore that, and regret it again, but that is my duty as a student, of course.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home