Wednesday, September 01, 2004

Stuff

Of course, while promising to say something every day, I kind of needed something to actually happen to me every day. Right now, however, I'm mostly moping round the house doing as close to nothing as can be imagined.

However on the plus side I do have a ridiculous amount of free time to do things like tidy my room, which has really needed it. Also, I've had time to play on Spiderman 2, which is ridiculous fun.

Honestly, anyone with an appropriate console should buy it. Its quite short admittedly, and frustrating at parts (whoever invented the water parts was a big loser), but..... swinging round the whole of manhattan at ridiculous speeds, then climing up the empire state building, then jumping off and swinging at the very last second before you hit the ground is the most fun you can have without leaving the house,assuming you are the only person in the house at the time. And you can kick people's arse! And throw them off buildings! With amazing web powers! And too many exclimation marks! And bad spelling!

I'll stop. Also a friend of mine linked me to the Excel Saga rpg http//www.w4jdh.net/~brasington/excelrpg.zip

bear in mind you will need RPG maker 2000 and the RTP files to run this, but its worth the effort. If you haven't seen Excel Saga yet, you really should. While it is intended as a spoof of anime, it spoofs pretty much everything under the sun, and I watched it before watching much anime and adored it. Coming out pretty soon is the Imperfect collection, with the whole series in one box set. It is very much worth your money to get it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home