Tuesday, December 04, 2007

making money


So recently while posting various forms that needed doing decided to get some cash out. While I was fairly sure of the amount I had in my account, I decided to get a receipt just to check.... and discovered I had three thousand extra pounds! A rather bizzare surprise to say the least, and it led to some confusion. Investigation showed that it had been given to me by Pfizer, the nice people who are sponsoring my education, which would be all well and good except it was the wrong amount, and they'd already given me the money!


A phone call later, and I discovered that due to some bizzare mix up instead of paying my tuition fees to the university, they paid it to me instead.... Oh well, sadly I don't get to keep it, and will have to sort it out.


Weirdly this is not the first time this has happened to me, having discovered several thousand pounds outside my front door once! That money was stolen and we returned it to the police.... There may have been a blog post about it at the time, but I can't find the damn thing!


In other news, I am intrigued by one of my lecture rooms, where the wall is lined with holes with string coming out of them that have no conceivable purpose. Any ideas?



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home