Tuesday, August 21, 2007

Happy anniversary!

To myself and Alice. I shan't gush on here, as I'm not sure anyone wants to read that (including, I suspect, Alice. Never mind, she shall just endure it later), but I shall merely say that the last two years have been my happiest. Which is pretty good. And in two weeks time we are going to begin living together, which is yet another step forward, and perhaps the best anniversary celebration we could muster. Sadly she's not here at the moment, so we cannot celebrate today together, but we've got a whole year to make up for that.

3 Comments:

At 1:04 am, Anonymous Anonymous said...

YAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Alice, well done.

 
At 1:33 am, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Here's a good old dated sketch to as an anniversary present

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pA_UeC-a-W8&mode=related&search=

 
At 2:29 pm, Blogger Alice said...

hehe! Cheers Tobs.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home