Sunday, July 22, 2007

11 years and now it's over

So I have finished reading book 7. Well to be precise I finished last night at twenty past 10, after non stop reading, desperate to find out what was going to happen next. I shall probably read it again before too long. I will not reveal spoilers, other than to say it was a good book, far more intense than others, and the ending was satisfying. It is finished, and it's sad, but it was a good end, so i cannot be too over dramatic. My mania must come to an end....

1 Comments:

At 9:16 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I was absolutely loving it too, I finished by half 6 on the sat and I didn't even intend to read all day or anything! I thought it was the best end you could hope for really, brilliantly written and the way everything came together was so clever. I almost had a tear in my eye in places! Worth the wait.

Now I don't know what to do with my life...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home