Monday, July 02, 2007

Final day in Bath

Well, it's probably not my last day here ever- I will undoubtedly return here more than once in the future. But it's certainly my last day here in this phase of my life. It has been an amazing four years, and I have made some amazing friends.

Bath is a beautiful city, but it would be meaningless without the friends who make it all worthwhile. From housemates to course mates to friends I met in societies, each one is important to me, I sincerely hope that we do not lose touch. It won't be the same, but lets hope it's not completely different. It's extremely odd to have all these strong friends and then life just dictates that you will not see each other for months on end. But hey, thats the life we live- there are new friends to make, new places to be, and I don't regret a moment.

Stilll... another year might have been nice.

1 Comments:

At 6:09 pm, Blogger The Venomous Bee said...

I've only been to Bath once, but I can see that it would be a brilliant place to live. I know how you feel, too, because I went to a junior college that I was really sad to leave ... and it wasn't necessarily so much the town as the monks and the professors that I miss.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home