Saturday, September 08, 2007

Southampton

Am in Southampton with Alice! All is exciting, and we are slowly aquiring furniture. Sadly Alice has this thing called taste, which prevents of from getting any old thing that fits within the flat. Having said that she has taste, she did attempt to have a picture of a baby in a trumpet put on our wall. Which I am religiously opposed to.

Am typing this in the local library, as we do not have an internet connection, so for once I have an excuse for my rather sporadic blog posting, which is nice. I am afriad it will remain this way until the end of the month, when the nice people from carphone warehouse have promised to give us a 7.5 mb connection. Which I hear is good. It'll mean I can blog at double the speed!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home