Friday, October 14, 2005

blogs

Boing Boing
A collection of wonderful things

Bad Science
Explaining why pretty much all media coverage of science is just plain awful...

Overheard in New York
Some funny stuff here

http://www.godhatesgod.com/
Letters to people. Well. Not really.....

Feministing
A decent feminist blog... updates too fast for me to keep up with!

Thinking Girl
Another feminist with a more reaonsable update rate. Some very thought provoking stuff

Pit of Pretension
The marvelous Venomous Bee and her posts about her somewhat disturbing obsession with Lord Nelson.

Q Blog
My uncle's blog

The Language Guy
The Language Guy writes some great stuff- definitely worth a look

Pharyungula
A science blog. I could NEVER have spelt that without it minimised in another window....

The Psych Ward
Caitlin's blog. 'Tis good. Check it out.



Ceremonial Soup-A collection of scattered thoughts into one blog


Full Metal Attourney-awesome blog, I can't really characterise the posts easily. Check it out.



Slumbering Lungfish-Lore's, the creator Lore comics, blog.

2 Comments:

At 6:34 pm, Blogger Phil Plasma said...

Thanks for giving me top billing!

I'm sorry I won't be as active as I have been in the coming months, I'll still try to pop in occasionally.

word verification: gdhkyasf

 
At 7:49 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh! Thank you! It's always nice to be noticed.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home