Wednesday, August 31, 2005

Cheese

Alice suggested I blog about cheese, and I hate to disappoint.

There are two types of cheese, the type you eat, and they type you get at a disco. I suppose one could also include the cheesy smell obtained from shoes (which really speaks well for the culinary kind, doesn't it?) but I am not going to.

I have never been a huge fan of eating cheese, probably because I don't really like how it tastes. This is always a drawback when one wants to eat large quantities of a certain food. Now I am a vegetarian I can claim I am semi-vegan and I do not eat cheese for health reasons. This would be slightly a lie as I rather like cheese in its melted form, but I am willing to lie if it suits my non cheese eating purposes.

The other form of cheese is rather repulsive. I'm not completely sure why exactly anyone would really want to listen to the Jakson 5 telling you not to blame it on the sunshine for every night of the rest of your life, but there you go. Bath is infected with this disease. I don't know, perhaps it reminds people of school discos gone. I was never one who enjoyed the farcical nature of those things (the highlight always being when they played that tune from the full monty and all the guys who lacked brain cells leapt on the stage to strip, but were to shy to actually do it, so they tended to unbutoon and rebutton their shirts), perfering to scoff at the sidelines (hoping, oh hoping for their happines...). I always prefer to scoff at the sidelines, its a very indie look, and will undoubtedly be in season within a few years, so all the actual cool kids are on the side while all the nerds dance. Stranger things have happened.

And yes, I did just use the word nerd. Wooh.

3 Comments:

At 11:52 pm, Blogger Fresher said...

I'm behind on blog reading. My condolences to Alice. Clearly the world has decided that only the kman gets the ladies. Oh my harpie, a world where kieran is the stud, I think I might just go and hang myself now...............my urge to wait for F.E.A.R. is stronger than the drive to kill myself so I will just kill.......BEN!!!!! hahahahahahah, now wheres that bat?

 
At 3:44 pm, Blogger Mr K said...

Thank you for that Fred. She reads this blog you know....

 
At 12:46 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Kil, you've created a rift in the very fabric of spacetime! I hope you're proud of yourself.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home