Tuesday, April 22, 2008

Moving house

We have taken the plunge, and are switching flats, moving to an altogether swankier flat with two whole bedrooms and a kitchen that is actually larger than a broom closet. For that matter, it actually has some closets, which will be a pleasant relief from a flat where it is difficult to find anywhere to store, well, anything....

Of course this will cost more, and there are lots of things to sort out, but we've cunningly done this in the middle of my coursework and exam period, so I'm sure it'll be fine... Heh, well I have actually done most of my coursework, I have merely to give it in on the thursday and friday of this week. I intend to give it in all in pretty much one go, because that will be more impressive and somewhat amusing. Well. For me anyhow.

Labels:

2 Comments:

At 10:05 pm, Blogger Ben said...

Good luck with the move

 
At 10:40 am, Blogger Alice said...

Hehe! I think its hilarious that we are feeling we can apply the word "swanky" to a flat that has basic amenities like a cupboard! :o)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home