Friday, April 11, 2008

Boris Johnson

According to the radio the other day, Boris supposedly has a chance of actually winning the mayoral election. He's not giving interviews or anything at the moment- there is a suspicion he is being hidden so he cannot say anything stupid and ruin his chances. Sigh. Boris Johnson... we'll be as bad as the US voting for Bush if he wins... he's a tit of a man, and has some awful views on various subjects.

Oh well, it's not like the mayor of London is a figure of awesome power, I just dislike the concept of legitimising Boris Johnson anymore than possible.

Labels: ,

3 Comments:

At 11:14 am, Blogger Alice said...

I have no words to describe how horrifying I find this revelation... The man is a first class ninny. I usually have time for anyone who is a bit odd,quirky or misunderstood, but I have to draw the line here... I'm sure he's fun at a party, but I fear I won't be ordering any clowns to any party I may throw in the near or distant future... Sigh... :o)

 
At 11:17 am, Blogger Alice said...

And i wish other people would comment on your blog... it makes us look like one of those couples who live in eachothers pockets... hmmm. :o)

 
At 1:28 am, Blogger Ben said...

I dunno, I think it'll be amusing to see what hilarious comments he comes out with each day. I always said I'd vote for the Raving Looney Party, but never got the chance :(

 

Post a Comment

<< Home