Friday, December 14, 2007

Ghoulish

Does the primary headline for the bbc really need to be about the love letter from Diana to Dodi? Apparently she says in it that she loves him. This is the headline for today. That Diana wrote a love letter to her lover telling him she loved him. ARGH!!

In other news, I went out on tuesday with others from my course, and had a pretty awesome time, other than at one point spending 20 minutes queuing at the fricking bar. If I hadn't been getting a round I would have given up, and even so I was tempted to go back and just give the others the cash for their drinks! It was pretty insane really, basically one guy was serving an entire half of the bar- I noticed his friend got served pretty damn quickly.....

1 Comments:

At 11:53 pm, Blogger Ben said...

I had a thought regarding your string in the wall post. My guess is it's there to help thread cables through the wall at a later date, but I could be completely wrong.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home