Tuesday, December 11, 2007

Free Time!

I have some free time on my hands, which is extremely pleasent, and am using it by doing extremely nothing, which is like doing nothing, but more extreme. So i'll do nothing on a cliff edge for example. Except thats a total lie, but never mind....

The main advantage of academia is this colossal down time. While the work load can be far more intense during term time, at points it slows and I can sit round in my pyjamas all day watching daytime tv. I don't, because I always feel kinda dirty sitting round in my pyjamas, which is probably due to the fact that I am fairly dirty, not having had a shower and all. I could, I suppose, shower, then get back into pyjamas, but that would rather defeat the point. I might be kicked out of the slobs union, which would be a fate worse than ironing.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home